SCOTTISH DISABILITY SPORT WEEK 27th November to 3rd December
Scottish Disability Sport and national partners are planning a collaborative campaign that will celebrate disability sport and promote the intersectional representation of participants, athletes, coaches and officials. This is a very exciting and unique campaign that will be the first of its kind and hopefully the first of many.
Aims of the Campaign:
- Encourage people with disabilities to improve their wellbeing by being more physically active.
- Promoting and celebrate the intersectionality of participants within disability sport and share the message that everyone can participate in sport.
- Physical activity can be fun and safe for everyone, including people with disabilities.
- Being active regularly can make you feel better physically and mentally, and help you connect with other people.
- There are lots of activities you can try and adaptations that can be made to help you.
- Inclusion is good for everyone: participants, clubs and communities.